Yes, click here to use our free online Fee Calculator.
In addition to bug sweeps of your physical spaces, we perform electronic surveillance detection of any electronic device or online account.
* Computer $575
* Router $575
* Online Account $575
* For additional information, see all flat-fees here
Our flat fees are all-inclusive – the bug sweep costs we quote you are all you pay. You do not pay extra for travel, phone calls, or emails. Following our bug sweep with a free written report of our findings and recommendations.
TSCM stands for Technical Surveillance Countermeasures. Generally, it includes counter surveillance bug sweeps, identifies security vulnerabilities, and can also include recommendations to increase your security.
No. Our fees are flat-fees and based on the size of the premises, and the number of electronic devices and accounts to be analyzed. We will not charge separately for travel, our time (emails and phone calls), and the final report. See all of our flat-fee services here.
We use a variety of equipment and techniques to do a thorough bug sweep or TSCM sweep. This includes:
• Advanced near-field detection receiver (including RF detector) to scan for and locate various types of eavesdropping devices (including microphones and cameras) across the frequency spectrum from 10 kHz to 12 GHz.
• Non-Linear Junction Detector to detect electronic semi-conductor components in walls, floors, ceilings, fixtures, furniture, containers, or other surfaces. This includes detecting and locating hidden cameras, microphones, and other electronic devices regardless of whether the surveillance device is radiating, hard-wired, or turned off.
• Spectrum Analyzer to detect known, unknown, illegal, disruptive, or interfering transmissions throughout a wide frequency range up to 12 GHz.
• Testing equipment to discover very low frequency (VLF) through carrier current (electrical transmissions).
• Electrical and Magnetic signal detection.
• Thermal imaging device with forward-looking infrared radar (FLIR) to identify infrared (IR) and heat signatures of electronic devices on, near or within ceilings, walls, floors, vents, furniture, artwork, clothing, lights, switches, personal property, and electronic equipment on the premises.
• Search for voice recordings with parabolic microphones through windows. Check RF attenuation for free passage for RF signal through the windows.
• Use a drone to search for surveillance cameras, microphones, and antennas on the outside of homes and office buildings.