Forensic Evidence Collection by Lawyers for Lawyers
Our Samsung tablet forensics collect evidence from Samsung Tablets and create searchable Evidence Reports for lawyers. Our forensics process uses discovery protocols to reduce the amount of evidence you review. We can produce:
- all photos taken with the tablet,
- Internet history,
- GPS history, and
- even social media activity conducted from the mobile device.
Remote Forensic Collection Anywhere in the U.S.
We handle the data extraction remotely with our Remote Collection Unit. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then you ship the box back to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report.
Fully Defensible Evidence Collection
However, the information from any device must be collected in an appropriate and defensible way, using proper forensics and e-Discovery best practices. Using search technologies and filtering strategies, we are able to get to the important data quickly. This reduces cost, which in the long term benefits all parties.
Easy Legal Review with our Evidence Reports
After the collection, we provide you with smartphone and or computer Evidence Reports. Our Evidence Reports categorize evidence in two ways:
- Type of data (e.g. text message, email, contacts, and voicemails are organized in separate sections);
- Search terms (e.g. names, events, locations, and other keywords).
- Faster and less expensive electronic review.
- Encrypted storage maintains your data integrity.
- Recovery of deleted data available.