- Uncover hidden personal or business assets.
- Flat Fee Services – All 50 states included.
Our Asset and Background Reports can help you uncover financial infidelity ahead of a divorce, or find assets to satisfy delinquent debts or judgments. The in-depth national report covers all 50 states, and will show related individuals, properties, homes, bank accounts, boats, autos, deed transfers, and more.
We use a two-part process. We combine information and data collected from computers, phones, and other devices, with public records databases across the nation and all 50 states. Together this information can lead to hidden bank accounts or other properties. Call us today for the flat-fee service that is right for you.
Assets could be hidden in:
- Bank & Financial Accounts
- Offshore Accounts
- Business entities
- Cars, boats, planes
- ERISA Employee Benefit Plans
- Gifts to friends or family
Our hidden asset investigation will help in divorce settlements, including in determining child support, and or spousal maintenance.
Background items include:
- Address history
- Education and professional history
- Criminal history
- Boards & committees
- Pilot, sport, or weapons licenses and permits
- Political donations
- Voter registration
- Health care sanctions
- Potential relatives and associates
- Global Watch list
- Sex offender registrations