As an experienced technology lawyer, law firms retain me to collect evidence and discoverable information on computers, cell phones, social media and online data for legal issues in family law cases (child custody, child support, spousal support, property division, and business valuation).
As a trial lawyer and computer technology expert, I can help you get to the most relevant information both quickly and cost-effectively – to help you with your client’s case.
- Collect electronic evidence in an appropriate and defensible manner.
- Search devices most important for your case (computers, cell phones, and social media).
- Search file types most important for your case (emails, documents, databases, photos, videos, and financial files).
- Help your firm with e-discovery best practices: enhancing discovery requests and pleadings, developing proper e-discovery workflow and strategies, and using the best e-discovery software, tools, and technology.
- Develop and “Electronic Discovery Practice Group” at your law firm resulting in a marketing differentiator as a leader in Family Law e-discovery.
- Create an Electronic Discovery Profit Center at your law firm to increase revenue.
- Provide e-discovery services in-house to keep your clients data secure and save your clients the high cost of e-discovery vendors.
As a lawyer who has authored a book and articles on electronic discovery, been a frequent speaker at major legal conferences and Continuing Legal Education seminars and has a strong technology background, I am recognized leaders and a trusted voice in the field of Electronic Discovery.