Crossroads between Prenuptial Agreements and Divorce
If you have a prenuptial agreement and are going through a divorce, digital evidence can help. We collect evidence contained on computers, cell phones, in text messages, emails, and from social networks and other online data. This can be used to enforce clauses in the agreement itself, or even to challenge or prove the validity of the agreement.
Family Law E-Discovery
Electronic Evidence to Enforce Prenuptial Agreement Clauses
For example, in one case a couple signed a pre-nuptial agreement that contained a “morality clause”. The agreement provided that if the wife had an affair during the marriage, her spousal support would be reduced by 50%. Our digital forensics gathered evidence for this prenuptial agreement clause with:
- Communications between spouse and the alleged adulterer
- Evidence of hotel, travel, dinner and entertainment receipts
- Photos, videos, and audio files
Benefits of Evidence PDF Reports
Digital Evidence to Challenge a the Agreement’s Existence
Other times, you may need evidence to challenge or prove the validity of the prenuptial agreement. In this case, you will likely need to focus on digital communications and financial records.
Importance of Smartphone Evidence to Litigation
We Remotely Collect Digital Evidence from any Device or Account
We are lawyers certified in digital forensics services. With our Remote Collection Unit, we remotely collect your digital evidence wherever UPS or Federal Express ships.
- Keep your device – We collect evidence remotely.
- Fully defensible collection.
- Flat Fee Services. No travel or hourly rate expenses.
- We collect from smartphones, tablets, and computers.