As cell phones have become more powerful and convenient, more and more information is saved on these devices. We have technology to extract and collect cell phone emails, text messages, log files, photographs, videos and other information.
- Keep your device! We collect the data remotely.
- We extract emails, text messages, log files, photographs, videos, and more.
- Flat Fee Services – No outside IT fees.
- Most cell phone models served. iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Nokia, HTC, Samsung, and more.
- Defensible collection with chain of custody certificates.
Cell Phone Forensics – Devices Supported
No matter the condition of your phone, frequently our mobile forensics experts can recover evidence for your case – including previously deleted or otherwise hidden data. Most cell phone models served.
- Samsung, and more.
Cell Phone Forensics – Evidence Types
We use a discovery protocols to reduce the amount of evidence you review. We can produce:
- all photos taken with the phone,
- incoming and outgoing calls and texts,
- GPS history, and
- even social media activity conducted from the mobile device.
Remote Collection Services
We handle the data extraction remotely with our Remote Collection Unit. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then you ship the box back to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we give you an Evidence Report.
Digital Evidence for Your Case
Our cell phone forensics investigator will assist you with strategies for how to use the evidence effectively for your type of case, for example:
Intellectual Property cases with copyright disputes.
Family Law cases to improve your settlement by identifying hidden assets and accounts, or where there are allegations of abuse and custody concerns.
Employment Law to defend or prove wrongful termination, sexual harassment, or racial discrimination.
Business Litigation for contract disputes, business valuation concerns, and more.
Criminal Law for defense or prosecution
Probate Administration where there is a will contest, or need to identify assets for probate.
Expert Testimony and Other Services Available
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Implement a Discovery Protocol to define and limit the scope of discovery
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence