Phone Internet Browser Bookmarks
Internet enabled cell phones are increasingly common and sometimes used exclusively for searching the internet. A user’s internet browser bookmarks can provide a deeper understanding of the user by showing the information they wanted frequent and easy access to, sites they found important or most interesting, as well as when that information became important, thus further elucidating a relevant timeline.
Sample instances where browser bookmarks provide important information and evidence:
- Financial infidelity: Browser bookmark for an otherwise unknown financial institution leads to the discovery of hidden marital assets at an offshore bank.
- Creation of a new browser bookmark betrays when the individual took an active interest in a new hobby or obsession.
Our Browser Forensics to Collect and Preserve
- Remote Forensic Services – You keep your device while we collect the evidence!
- Flat Fee Prices – So you can control your costs.
- Evidence Reports containing mobile data with links to attachments for easy legal review.
- Defensible collection with chain of custody certificates so that evidence remains court admissible.
Remote Collection Services
We handle the data extraction remotely with our Remote Collection Unit. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review.
Expert Testimony and Other Services Available
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Implement a Discovery Protocol to define and limit the scope of discovery
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence