Increasingly around the world, more people are carrying smartphones and generating vast stores of data, both online and in the device. Similarly, these digital footprints, are becoming increasingly important in litigation. In addition to the photos, texts, and web activity created by our cyber movements, there is phone metadata. With our digital forensics, we collect phone metadata related to all activity on that device.
- Remote eDiscovery Services – You keep your device while we collect the evidence!
- We extract your evidence including deleted data, and more from cell phones.
- Digital forensics services at Flat Fee Prices – No outside IT fees.
- Evidence Reports containing electronic evidence with links to attachments for easy legal review.
- Defensible collection with chain of custody certificates so that evidence remains court admissible.
What is Phone Metadata Digital Evidence
Simply put, metadata is data about data. A phone’s metadata describes key facts about an individual data file such as phone call, photograph, text, etc. We collect this information for you to support your case. With this data you might reveal habits, activities, and interests. Common phone metadata evidence includes:
- GPS location information attached to photos;
- Date and time photo was taken;
- Location and time a user accessed certain online accounts;
- Time, origin, and destination of phone calls and text messages.
Using Digital Forensics to Secure Phone Metadata
No matter the condition of your cell phone, our forensics experts recover key metadata evidence – including previously deleted or otherwise hidden data. For example, our forensics investigators will look for deleted photos, texts, or call logs.
We handle the data extraction remotely. First, we ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then, you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review.
We serve most cell phone models.
- Android: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia
- And more!
Expert Testimony and Other Services Available
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence