Forensics & eDiscovery: Website Evidence for Your Case
Beyond social media, other areas of the Internet frequently hold footprints left behind by spouses, business partners, and employees. In fact, website evidence often plays a role in employment law, family law, and intellectual property cases.
Locating website evidence requires deep internet research. To this end, we use a range of search engines to find a wealth of information. Then, we track and monitor the websites to identify information to help our clients build their cases.
Both in civil and criminal cases, interest search history can play a major role in how the court rules
We conduct searches on the biggest and most popular sites, including:
- Google: www.google.com
- Bing: www.bing.com
- Yahoo: www.yahoo.com
- Ask: www.ask.com
- AOL: http://search.aol.com
- MyWebSearch: http://home.mywebsearch.com
- Lycos: http://www.lycos.com
- Dogpile: http://www.dogpile.com
- WebCrawler: http://www.webcrawler.com
- Info: http://www.info.com
- Infospace: http://www.infospace.com
- Search: http://www.search.com
- Excite: http://www.excite.com
- GoodSearch: http://www.goodsearch.com
- AltaVista: http://www.altavista.com
- Dating Sites
- eHarmony: www.eharmony.com
- Zoosk: www.zoosk.com
- Match: www.match.com
- OurTime: www.ourtime.com
- ChristianMingle: www.christianmingle.com
- Matchmaker: www.matchmaker.com
- Chemistry: www.chemistry.com
- JDate: www.jdate.com
- SingeParentMeet: www.singleparentmeet.com
- For a combined credit report for a fee you can contact: www.myfico.com.
Authenticating your Evidence
Under the Federal Rules of Evidence, you must authenticate evidence in order to admit it at trial. For this reason, our forensics experts rely on chain of custody and other manners so you can authenticate website evidence under FRE 901(b)(3).
Cost-Effective Remote Services
In fact, our most popular benefit is our transparent flat-fee pricing. The flat-fee services are all-inclusive. Therefore, we don’t charge for phone calls, emails, meetings, or hard drives to store the data.
See all our flat fees here.