The communication history between people is important in all litigation cases. Text messages as evidence are particularly important in family law and employment litigation cases. We provide you with all texts to and from certain people; with certain search words; and other criteria to support the claims and defenses in your case. We provide:
- Remote evidence collection of text messages.
- Recover deleted texts.
- Flat Fee Services – Free data storage, no hosting fees.
- Evidence Reports containing text message evidence for easy legal review.
- Production of text message as evidence to opposing party.
Text Messages as Evidence in Court
There are many reasons that you may want to use text messages in court. With our text message evidence collection and Evidence Reports you can quickly review for any hot issues in your custody, divorce, support, or other dispute. For example:
- Family Law text message history may uncover hidden assets, support claims of abuse, or custodial interference.
- Employment Law support or defend against claims of wrongful termination, sexual harassment, or racial discrimination.
- Business Litigation for contract disputes, business valuation concerns, and more
- Criminal Law cases for defense or prosecution concerning alibi, motive, or intent.
Text Message Programs & Accounts We Support
We can provide you with text messages as evidence from almost all types of accounts and services. Here is a list of the most common types:
- And many more!
Remote Collection Services Wherever You Are
We handle the data extraction remotely with our Remote Collection Unit. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review.
Easy Text Message Legal Review
We provide Evidence Reports with a list of the most important text messages, in an easy to review format so you don’t have switch between screens to review individual text messages.
Text Evidence Admissibility & Authentication
In federal court, evidence admissibility is governed by the federal rules of evidence. Assuming a given text is relevant and not barred based on hearsay rules, a text must also be authenticated. Authenticating a text message will demonstrate that it has not been altered and comes from the stated source. Text message analysis forensics can help establish its authenticity.
Forensic Data Recovery
Similar to emails, texting is a popular communication platform and even if you delete a text, chances are that it can still be recovered. A text conversation may reside on either the sender or receiver’s phone, or it could be backed up online in iCloud or another backup service. In fact, forensic data recovery services can uncover previously deleted texts and photos.