Lawyers commonly use Joint Experts (e.g. appraisers) in many types of cases. Why not use a Joint Expert for Electronic Discovery?
As Joint (neutral) e-Discovery Experts, we assist the lawyers with the planning and implementation of a Discovery Protocol. A Discovery Protocol helps retrieve the electronically stored information (ESI) you need and helps define and limit the scope of discovery.
- Defines a begin date and end date filter;
- List the phones, email accounts, computers, and social media accounts for collection;
- List of data types you need (e.g. text messages, emails, photos, voicemails, and computer files);
- Limit text messages and emails to or from certain people;
- Limit the information by search terms and phrases;
- Cull privileged communications; and
- Specifies the method of production.
As your Joint Expert, we implement your Discovery Protocol to collect, cull, and prepare electronically stored information (ESI) for legal review. Of course, attorney-client and other privileged communications are excluded from information provided for legal review or productions
We provide expert witness services in the following areas:
- Smartphone Evidence: text messages, emails, voicemails, photos, videos, and GPS location information.
- Email Evidence: Outlook/Exchange, Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, and AOL.
- Computer Evidence: Windows computer, Mac computer, and Server – Emails, Microsoft Word and Excel files, photos, videos, and Internet history.
- Social Media Evidence: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Online Cloud Evidence: Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, iCloud, Amazon Drive, and more.
- Website Evidence: Personal websites, Business Websites, and Search Engines.
Joint Expert Advantages
There are many advantages of a Joint Expert:
- The e-Discovery process is more collaborative;
- Reduced e-Discovery cost because both sides share one expert;
- The electronic information provided for legal review and production is more consistent; and
- Fewer discovery disputes, reduced motion practice, and no need for Motions to Compel.
Joint Expert Witness Fees
We are very transparent about our fees. Most of our services are provided for a flat-fee. An exception is court time, which is charged at an hourly rate. Please see our “Fees” page for all the details.
Joint Expert Witness Services Throughout the United States
We provide Joint Expert Witness services for law firms throughout the United States, in federal and state court cases.
Many law firms choose us because we are lawyers and eDiscovery/forensic experts. We understand client confidentiality and strictly adhere to legal ethics.
Contact Us for Joint Expert Witness Services
Please “Contact Us” to discuss Joint Expert Witness services for your case.