Greater amounts of data are being generated and stored in cloud-based services, such as Google Drive and iCloud. This means that in litigation, we must go beyond the smartphone or computer and look at online cloud accounts. We can provide you with all electronic documents containing certain search words or phrases, and other criteria to support the claims and defenses in your case. We provide:
- Remote eDiscovery Services to collect digital evidence.
- Recover deleted documents or files.
- Flat Fee Services – Free data storage, no hosting fees.
- Evidence Reports containing digital evidence with links to attachments for easy legal review.
- Production of email evidence to opposing party.
Cloud Forensics Tailored for Your Case
Depending on your case, you might want to focus your evidence review on Word files, spreadsheets, or PDFs. Our forensics investigators will assist you with strategies for how to use the digital evidence effectively for your case. For example:
Business Litigation: spreadsheets for business valuation concerns, Word and PDF files in contract disputes, and more.
Family Law: PDFs of account statements to identify hidden assets and accounts, photographs and texts where there are allegations of abuse and custody concerns.
Employment Law: texts and emails are particularly responsive to defend or prove wrongful termination, sexual harassment, or racial discrimination.
Criminal Law: GPS data, calendars, and call logs may be key in your defense or prosecution.
Intellectual Property: metadata attached to various documents and file types can help prove your superior rights in patent, copyright, or trademark disputes.
Probate Administration: PDFs, emails, and more can help in the case of a will contest, or to identify assets or creditors to probate an estate.
We use targeted Discovery Protocols to limit the data you need to review and improve your ability to reach prompt settlements.
eDiscovery Services by Lawyers for Lawyers
As lawyers ourselves, we understand your litigation eDiscovery needs well. In addition to the preservation, collection, and production of your digital evidence, we provide expert witness services for law firms throughout the United States, in federal and state court cases. Our Expert Services include:
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Implement a Discovery Protocol to define and limit the scope of discovery
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence
Cloud Forensics – Accounts Supported
We can help collect, preserve, and produce data that has been stored in a cloud-based service. Most cloud accounts served.
- Microsoft OneDrive
- Google Drive
- Amazon Drive
- And more!
Cloud Forensics – Evidence Types
We use Discovery Protocols to reduce the amount of evidence you review. In addition to word documents, spreadsheets, and PDFs we can produce:
- Metadata related to electronic files
- Photos or videos recorded on a computer or smartphone
- incoming and outgoing calls and texts,
- GPS history, and
- even social media activity conducted from the device.
Remote Collection Services
We handle the data extraction remotely with our Remote Collection Unit. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review.