Computer log files provide concrete evidence of a user’s computer activity both on and offline. Log files are data records generated automatically and may be found in operating systems, web browsers, or computer applications applications. Even deleting specific documents will not delete the associated computer log file data. With our forensic analysis of a user’s computer, we can produce evidence from computer log files, such as:
- Websites accessed, when, and for how long.
- Email communications content and from and to whom they are being received and sent.
- The computer applications being used and how frequently.
- Deleted files, emails, documents, and more.
With our services, we offer you:
- Remote collection so you can keep your device.
- Flat Fee Services so you can control costs.
- Evidence reports with links to attachments for easy legal review and production in your case.
Digital Forensics & Computer Log Files
No matter the condition of your computer or phone, frequently our forensics experts can recover evidence for your case – including previously deleted or otherwise hidden data. In the case of computer log files our forensics investigators can look for evidence of tampering when someone has tried to alter or destroy evidence.
We serve most computer models.
- And more!
Remote Collection Services
We handle the data extraction remotely with our Remote Collection Unit. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review.