Our Asset Search and Background Reports help you find hidden assets and provide a comprehensive background check. Whether you need to uncover financial infidelity ahead of a divorce, discover assets to satisfy delinquent debts, or investigate the stability of a potential business partner, our reports will help.
- Uncover financial infidelity & find hidden bank accounts.
- Comprehensive background check.
- Flat Fee Services – All 50 states included.
Our Asset Search is comprehensive and locates your spouse’s or business partner’s personal and business properties. We review public records databases including court records, public registrations, UCC filings, and more, to find hidden or otherwise unknown assets, such as:
- Title documents.
- Property tax records.
- Stock certificates.
- Registrations revealing purchases of vehicles, boats, or planes.
- Collateral used for a business loan.
- Settlements or other financial awards as a result of litigation.
- Stocks, income streams, or other properties.
In addition to the comprehensive Asset Search, with our background check you get essential information to make informed decisions. Our Background Report includes:
- Criminal Records: Arrests and convictions.
- Court Records: Probation, tickets, fines, and lawsuits.
- Vital Records: Births and deaths.
- Marriage and Divorce Records.
- Relatives and Known Associates.
- Address history.
Finding Hidden Assets in a Divorce
If you suspect your spouse is hiding assets, the first step is to search for records. You may have access to some account statements, and others we can help you locate. We combine information and data collected from computers, phones, or other devices, with public records databases across the nation and all 50 states.
Let our hidden asset investigation help you get a fair divorce settlement!
Asset Search – after a Death
We want to help you close the estate efficiently by identifying all assets and debts quickly. If your loved one didn’t leave behind an organized listing of all accounts, it will be challenging to close the estate. We will look for and recover hidden or deleted bank statements, tax returns, or insurance policies.
To learn more about public records, refer to these resources: