With the increase in smartphone and social media use, our mobile devices increasingly hold data that is key to litigation. A seen in many social media and other news reporting, video evidence plays a growing role in the stories we share to shape the narrative and prove certain points.
With our video forensics, we collect and preserve videos from your cell phone, computer, or tablet.
- Remote eDiscovery Services – You keep your device while we collect the evidence!
- We extract your videos, deleted data, and more from cell phones, tablets, and computers.
- Cell phone forensics services at Flat Fee Prices – No outside IT fees.
- Evidence Reports containing electronic evidence with links to attachments for easy legal review.
- Defensible collection with chain of custody certificates so that evidence remains court-admissible.
Using Videos as Evidence
Generally, videos make for compelling evidence. With our video forensics and Evidence Reports, you can quickly review for key videos that support your facts, circumstances, or otherwise. In addition, when coupled with metadata, we can demonstrate whether a video has been altered or enhanced.
Video Forensics from Cell Phones & Computers
No matter the condition of your computer or phone, frequently our forensics experts can recover all videos – including previously deleted ones. In fact, even if you delete a video from a phone or tablet, chances are that we can recover it with our technology.
We work with most computers, tablets, and cell phone models, for example:
- OS-based: iPhone, iPad, Macbook, iPod
- Android: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia
- And more!
Remote Video Evidence Collection
We handle the data extraction remotely. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then, you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review. The Evidence Reports list all of the most important video evidence, in an easy to review format.
Video Evidence Admissibility & Authentication
In federal court, evidence admissibility is governed by the federal rules of evidence. Assuming a video is relevant and not barred based on hearsay rules, it must also be authenticated. Authenticating a video will demonstrate that it has not been altered and comes from the stated source. Our video forensics services will establish its authenticity.
Expert Testimony and Other Services Available
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Implement a Discovery Protocol to define and limit the scope of discovery
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence