With the increase in smartphones and social media, our mobile devices increasingly hold data that is key in litigation. A seen in much social media and other news reporting, videos now play a growing role in the stories we share to shape the narrative and prove certain points.
With our video forensics, we collect videos for you from your cell phone, computer, or tablet to support claims and defenses in your case.
- Remote eDiscovery Services – You keep your device while we collect the evidence!
- We extract your videos, deleted data, and more from cell phones, tablets, and computers.
- Cell phone forensics services at Flat Fee Prices – No outside IT fees.
- Evidence Reports containing electronic evidence with links to attachments for easy legal review.
- Defensible collection with chain of custody certificates so that evidence remains court admissible.
Video Forensics from Cell Phones & Computers – Devices Supported
No matter the condition of your computer or phone, frequently our forensics experts can recover evidence for your case – including previously deleted or otherwise hidden videos, and the metadata accompanying those videos. Most computers, tablets, and cell phone models served.
- OS based: iPhone, iPad, Macbook, iPod
- Android: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia
- And more!
Computer Forensics & Cell Phone Forensics – Evidence Types
We use a discovery protocols to reduce the amount of evidence you review. In addition to videos, we can produce:
- all photos taken with the phone,
- incoming and outgoing calls and texts,
- GPS history, and
- even social media activity conducted from the mobile device.
Remote Collection Services
We handle the data extraction remotely with our Remote Collection Unit. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review.
Digital Evidence for Your Case
Our computer forensics investigator will assist you with strategies for how to use the evidence effectively for your type of case, for example:
Criminal Law for defense or prosecution
Family Law cases to improve your settlement by identifying hidden assets and accounts, or where there are allegations of abuse and custody concerns.
Employment Law to defend or prove wrongful termination, sexual harassment, or racial discrimination.
Business Litigation for contract disputes, business valuation concerns, and more.
Intellectual Property cases with copyright disputes.
Probate Administration where there is a will contest, or need to identify assets for probate.
Expert Testimony and Other Services Available
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Implement a Discovery Protocol to define and limit the scope of discovery
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence