Digital evidence is important in all litigation cases. Documents and files, like Word and Excel, are particularly important in employment and business litigation. We can provide you with all electronic documents containing certain search words or phrases and other criteria to support the claims and defenses in your case. We provide:
- Remote eDiscovery Services to collect digital evidence.
- Recover deleted documents or files.
- Flat Fee Services – Free data storage, no hosting fees.
- Evidence Reports containing digital evidence with links to attachments for easy legal review.
- Production of email evidence to opposing party.
Digital Evidence for Your Case
Depending on your case, you might want to focus your evidence review on Word files, spreadsheets, or PDFs. Our computer forensics investigator will assist you with strategies for how to use the digital evidence effectively for your type of case. For example:
Business Litigation: spreadsheets for business valuation concerns, Word and PDF files in contract disputes, and more.
Family Law: PDFs of account statements to identify hidden assets and accounts, photographs and texts where there are allegations of abuse and custody concerns.
Employment Law: texts and emails are particularly responsive to defend or prove wrongful termination, sexual harassment, or racial discrimination.
Criminal Law: GPS data, calendars, and call logs may be key in your defense or prosecution.
Intellectual Property: metadata attached to various documents and file types can help prove your superior rights in patent, copyright, or trademark disputes.
Probate Administration: PDFs, emails, and more can help in the case of a will contest, or to identify assets or creditors to probate an estate.
We use targeted Discovery Protocols to limit the data you need to review and improve your ability to reach prompt settlements.
eDiscovery Services by Lawyers for Lawyers
As lawyers ourselves, we understand your litigation eDiscovery needs well. In addition to the preservation, collection, and production of your digital evidence, we provide expert witness services for law firms throughout the United States, in federal and state court cases. Our Expert Services include:
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Implement a Discovery Protocol to define and limit the scope of discovery
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence
Computer Forensics – Devices Supported
No matter the condition of your computer, frequently our forensics experts can recover evidence for your case – including previously deleted or otherwise hidden data. Most computers, tablets, and cell phone models served.
- OS based: iPhone, iPad, MacBook, iPod
- Windows: Dell, Lenovo, and others
- Android: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia
- And more!
Computer Forensics – Evidence Types
We use a discovery protocols to reduce the amount of evidence you review. In addition to Word, Excel, and PDF files, we can produce:
- Metadata related to electronic files
- Photos or videos recorded on a computer or smartphone
- incoming and outgoing calls and texts,
- GPS history, and
- even social media activity conducted from the mobile device.
Remote Collection Services
We handle the data extraction remotely with our Remote Collection Unit. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review.