Digital Forensics Expert Witness – Your Party Expert
As computer forensics experts, we provide digital forensics expert witness testimony as your party expert. Because we are your party witness, we will have a confidential relationship and will assist throughout the case, as needed.
Additional Computer Forensics Expert Services:
- Joint Expert – A Neutral Expert: Assist both parties as a Joint (Neutral) Expert to create and implement a Discovery Protocol and, if needed, collect, preserve, and process electronically stored information (ESI) for the legal review and production for the parties.
- Special Master: A Special Master, or court-appointed expert, carries out the orders of the court. Also, we provide electronic discovery and forensic services as ordered by the court. For example, if the court asks, we will help the parties agree on a Discovery Protocol together.
As your e-Discovery and forensic Expert, we help you strategize, negotiate, and employ a Discovery Protocol. Not only does Discovery Protocol define and limit the scope of discovery, it also helps retrieve the electronically stored information (ESI).
- Defines a begin date and end date filter;
- List the phones, email accounts, computers, and social media accounts for collection;
- List of data types you need (e.g. text messages, emails, photos, voicemails, and computer files);
- Limit text messages and emails to or from certain people;
- Limit the information by search terms and phrases;
- Cull privileged communications; and
- Specify the method of production.
Collect, Preserve, and Produce Electronic Evidence:
- Smartphone Evidence: all text messages, emails, voicemails, photos, videos, and GPS location information.
- Email Evidence: email communications from Outlook/Exchange, Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, and more.
- Computer Evidence: Windows computer, Mac computer, and Server – Emails, Microsoft Word and Excel files, photos, videos, and Internet history.
- Social Media Evidence: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Online Cloud Evidence: Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive, iCloud, Amazon Drive, and more.
- Website Evidence: Personal websites, Business Websites, and Search Engines.
Expert Witness Fees
We are very transparent about our fees. Most of our services are provided for a flat-fee. One exception is court time, which is charged at an hourly rate. Please see our “Fees” page for all the details.
Expert Witness Services Throughout the United States
We provide Expert Witness services for law firms throughout the United States, in federal and state court cases.
As lawyers, we understand client confidentiality and strictly adhere to legal ethics. Consequently, many law firms choose us because we are lawyers and eDiscovery and computer forensic experts.
Contact Us for Expert Witness Services
Please “Contact Us” to discuss Expert Witness services for your case.