Communications and voicemail evidence are particularly important in many litigation cases. Like photos, voicemails are compelling for their rich auditory experience. Even a small snippet can provide greater context – tone of voice, pauses, speaker’s attitude, and other cues.
Using Digital Forensics to Collect Voicemail Evidence
No matter the condition of your phone, frequently our forensics experts can recover all your data, even some deleted data. Also consider other places that the same data may be found. For example, if a voicemail was shared, it may reside on someone else’s phone, or it could be backed up online in iCloud or another online service.
We handle the data extraction remotely. This means you, your client, or witness does not have to ship their phone to us. Instead, we ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then, you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box.
Evidence Reports for Easy Legal Review
When we are done with the forensic collection, we send you your Evidence Report and all source files with a secure download link. With our Evidence Reports is easy to go through all items and quickly mark them as Not Responsive, Responsive, Privilege, or Hot Docs.
Flat Fee Services
All our digital forensic services are provided on a flat-fee basis. Thus, you know your cost up front. We won’t charge for phone calls, emails, or other communications.
Most cell phone models served
- OS-based: iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Android: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia
- And more!
How to Use Voicemail Evidence
We can limit production of voicemails to and from certain people; received on certain dates, and other criteria to support the claims and defenses in your case. Consider some of the ways voicemails helped prove a case:
- Threatening messages from one parent to the other used to determine appropriate custody arrangements.
- Explicit messages from a manager to a subordinate could helps to show sexual harassment in the workplace.
- Messages left with an accountant could help uncover hidden assets.
Additionally, our forensic methods and procedures are fully defensible to overcome any hurdles to authentication so you can use your evidence as needed.
Expert Testimony and Other Services Available
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Implement a Discovery Protocol to define and limit the scope of discovery
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence