Communications and voicemail evidence are particularly important in many litigation cases. Similar to photos, voicemails are compelling for the rich auditory experience. Even a small snippet provides greater context – we hear the tone, attitude, and other cues. We collect and produce all voicemails to and from certain people; received on certain dates, and other criteria to support the claims and defenses in your case. We provide:
- Remote evidence collection of all voicemails.
- Flat Fee Services – Free data storage, no hosting fees.
- Evidence Reports containing evidence with links to attachments for easy legal review.
- Production of evidence to the opposing party.
Voicemails as Evidence
With our voicemail forensics and Evidence Reports, you can quickly review key messages that support your facts, circumstances, or otherwise.
Using Digital Forensics to Collect Voicemail Evidence
No matter the condition of your phone, frequently our forensics experts can recover all photos and images. If a voicemail was shared, it may reside on someone else’s phone, or it could be backed up online in iCloud or another online service. In fact, forensic data recovery services can uncover previously deleted data.
We handle the data extraction remotely. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then, you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review. The Evidence Reports list all of the most important voicemail evidence, in an easy to review format.
Most cell phone models served.
- OS-based: iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Android: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia
- And more!
Expert Testimony and Other Services Available
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Implement a Discovery Protocol to define and limit the scope of discovery
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence