The communication history between people is important in all litigation cases. Voicemails are particularly important in many litigation cases, to prove when and to whom certain communications took place. We can provide you with all voicemails to and from certain people; received on certain dates; and other criteria to support the claims and defenses in your case. We provide:
- Remote evidence collection of voicemails.
- We extract your emails, texts, photos, videos, deleted data, and more.
- Flat Fee Services – Free data storage, no hosting fees.
- Evidence Reports containing evidence with links to attachments for easy legal review.
- Production of evidence to opposing party.
Voicemail Forensics from Cell Phones – Devices Supported
No matter the condition of your phone, frequently our forensics experts can recover evidence for your case – including previously deleted or otherwise hidden voicemails. Most cell phone models served.
- OS based: iPhone, iPod, iPad
- Android: Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nokia
- And more!
Remote Collection Services
We handle the data extraction remotely with our Remote Collection Unit. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review.
Digital Evidence for Your Case
Our computer forensics investigator will assist you with strategies for how to use the evidence effectively for your type of case, for example:
Intellectual Property cases with copyright disputes.
Family Law cases to improve your settlement by identifying hidden assets and accounts, or where there are allegations of abuse and custody concerns.
Employment Law to defend or prove wrongful termination, sexual harassment, or racial discrimination.
Business Litigation for contract disputes, business valuation concerns, and more.
Criminal Law for defense or prosecution.
Probate Administration where there is a will contest, or need to identify assets for probate.
Expert Testimony and Other Services Available
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Implement a Discovery Protocol to define and limit the scope of discovery
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence