Prevalent computer use in our personal and professional lives means we leave digital footprints (aka “metadata”) that are often key in litigation. With our digital forensics, we collect a user’s metadata related to documents, photos, videos and more for you from a user’s computer or tablet to support claims and defenses in your case.
- Remote eDiscovery Services – You keep your device while we collect the evidence!
- We extract your evidence including deleted data, and more from cell phones, tablets, and computers.
- Digital forensics services at Flat Fee Prices – No outside IT fees.
- Evidence Reports containing electronic evidence with links to attachments.
- Defensible collection with chain of custody certificates.
What is Metadata Digital Evidence
Metadata is data about data and has multiple sources. Metadata as digital evidence describes key facts about an individual document, photograph, email, etc. We collect this digital evidence for you to support your case. With this data you might reveal activities, behaviors, and interests such as:
- web browsing history;
- date, time, and location of when you accessed an online account;
- devices used to connect to certain accounts;
- Date and time of data creation or alteration;
- document edit history.
Digital Forensics & Metadata
No matter the condition of your computer or phone, frequently our forensics experts can recover evidence for your case – including previously deleted or otherwise hidden data. In the case of computer metadata our forensics investigators can look for evidence tampering when someone has tried to alter or destroy evidence.
We serve most computer models.
- And more!
Computer Forensics – Evidence Types
We use a discovery protocols to reduce the amount of evidence you review. We can produce:
- All documents on computer such as PDF’s, MS Word, Spreadsheets and more,
- All photos and videos,
- Incoming and outgoing emails, and
- Social media activity conducted from the computer.
Remote Collection Services
We handle the data extraction remotely with our Remote Collection Unit. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review.
Digital Evidence for Your Case
Our computer forensics investigator will assist you with strategies for how to use the metadata and other evidence effectively for your type of case, for example:
Criminal Law for defense or prosecution
Family Law cases to improve your settlement by identifying hidden assets and accounts, or where there are allegations of abuse and custody concerns.
Employment Law to defend or prove wrongful termination, sexual harassment, or racial discrimination.
Business Litigation for contract disputes, business valuation concerns, and more.
Intellectual Property cases with copyright disputes.
Probate Administration where there is a will contest, or need to identify assets for probate.
Expert Testimony and Other Services Available
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Implement a Discovery Protocol to define and limit the scope of discovery
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence