Two Convenient Document Review Platforms
Legal review with eDiscovery services is the most time-consuming and costly part of lawsuits. First, we save you and your client money with an effective Discovery Protocol. Then, we simplify the document review. We will produce for you the relevant, non-privileged electronic evidence in either:
- In-House Document Review Software, or
- Desktop Evidence Report.
Other advantages include:
- Faster and Easier Discovery at a Lower Cost
- We do not charge:
- Setup Fees
- per GB Hosting Fees
- Project Management Fees
- And you save on IT involvement at your firm.
Which Document Review Software for Electronic Evidence Is Right for You?
Legal Review Platforms
Desktop Evidence Reports
For lower volume cases, we typically recommend our Desktop Evidence Reports. Our Desktop Evidence Reports come in easy to recognize, and widely understood Excel format.
- No Training Needed. The prevalence of Excel means most employee’s doing legal document review are already familiar with the software, thus minimizing training time.
- Sortable. Sort all files based on type, date, or more.
- Searchable. Search by keyword or phrase.
- Efficient. Each item comes with a Bates stamp to facilitate quick legal production, depositions, and trial exhibits.
In-House Document Review Software
Our proprietary software is great for higher-volume eDiscovery cases. It is simple and easy to use. Unlike many vendors, our solution is desktop-based. While cloud-based software is attractive for many business purposes, it has drawbacks for legal document review. For purposes of litigation, we strongly believe that a desktop solution is better. For example, with desktop software solutions you will see:
- Faster. Avoid delays in communicating and syncing over the internet.
- Secure. Keep your client’s data out of the cloud and on your law firm’s network.
- Cost-Effective. Desktop solutions eliminate monthly data-hosting fees.
Remote eDiscovery by Lawyers for Lawyers
We handle the data extraction remotely with our Remote Collection Unit. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then, you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, you choose either the Desktop Evidence Report or In-House Document Review Software for digital evidence for easy legal review.
Learn more about eDiscovery Services with these resources: