Internet Browser Bookmark Evidence
A user’s internet browser bookmarks provide a deeper understanding of who they are. For example, browser bookmark evidence shows the information they wanted frequent and easy access to, sites they found important or most interesting. In fact, you can see when that information became important to the user, thus further elucidating a relevant timeline.
Sample instances where browser bookmarks served as key evidence:
- Financial infidelity: Browser bookmark for an otherwise unknown financial institution leads to the discovery of hidden marital assets at an offshore bank.
- Creation of a new browser bookmark betrays when the individual took an active interest in a new hobby, obsession, or dating site.
Our Browser Forensics Collect & Preserve
- Remote Forensic Services – You keep your device while we collect the evidence!
- Flat Fee Prices – So you can control your costs.
- Evidence Reports containing mobile data with links to attachments for easy legal review.
- Defensible collection with chain of custody certificates so that evidence remains court-admissible.
We work with almost any type of smartphone or computer, no matter its condition. Frequently our browser forensics experts recover all existing and previously deleted data.
We handle the data extraction remotely. This means we will ship you our BlackBox and conduct the forensics examination remotely. Then, you return the BlackBox to us using our pre-paid shipping label and box. Once complete, we provide you with an Evidence Report for easy legal review.
Expert Testimony and Other Services Available
- Joint (Neutral) Expert to assist both parties in developing a Discovery Protocol
- Implement a Discovery Protocol to define and limit the scope of discovery
- Special Master services to carry out orders of the court
- Expert testimony regarding the collection of electronic evidence