Forensics by Lawyers for Lawyers
We are attorneys certified in computer forensics and cell phone forensics. With our Remote Collection Unit we collect your digital evidence wherever UPS or Federal Express delivers directly to your law office or your client.
- Keep your device! We collect evidence remotely.
- Fully defensible collection.
- Flat Fee Services. No travel or hourly rate expenses.
- We collect from smartphones, tablets, and computers.
Once the smartphone (e.g. iPhone or android) and/or computer (PC or Mac) is plugged into the unit, we remote control the unit over the Internet.
We ensure your evidence collection is fully defensible in court
All evidence is stored on an encrypted storage device inside the unit so it is safe and secure. No one can access or control the unit – there is no screen, keyboard, or mouse. We can also provide you with declarations or expert witness testimony.
Remote Collection: How it works
First, we will send you or your client an encrypted hard drive, we will perform the defensible evidence collection remotely, and then you or your client simply return the Remote Collection Unit to us using the prepaid shipping label and box. Upon completion, we can provide you with an Evidence Report so you can quickly review for responsive evidence.
We Collect Evidence from Most Devices & Accounts
We can provide you with digital evidence from almost all types of desktops, laptops, and computer applications. Here is a list of the most common types:
- Mac Computers
- Windows Computers
- Financial Files: Quickbooks, Quicken, QuickTax, and more.
- Text Files: MS Word, PDFs, WordPerfect, Rich text, etc.
- Spreadsheet Files: Numbers, Excel, and others.
- Database Files: SQL, MS Access, FileMaker, etc
- And many more!
We Collect all Evidence Types
- Text Messages
- Email Messages
- Computer Metadata
- Phone Metadata
- Photos & Images
- Phone Call Logs
- Word, Excel, PDF files
- Google Docs & Sheets
- GPS & Location
- Computer Internet Search History
- Phone Internet History
- Computer Web Bookmarks
- Phone Bookmarks
- Computer Log Files
Legal review is easy with our Evidence Reports
- Faster and less expensive electronic review.
- Encrypted storage maintains your data integrity.
- Recovery of deleted data available.
After the collection, we provide you with smartphone and or computer Evidence Reports. Our Evidence Reports categorize evidence in two ways:
- Type of data (e.g. text message, email, contacts, and voicemails are organized in separate sections);
- Search terms (e.g. names, events, locations, and other keywords).
Digital Evidence for your Case
Our computer forensics investigator will assist you with strategies for how to use the evidence effectively for your type of case, for example:
Employment Law to prove or disprove allegations of sexual harassment, racial discrimination, or wrongful termination.
Family Law cases to negotiate property division, spousal support, custody arrangements, or identify hidden asset and accounts when there has been financial infidelity.
Intellectual Property cases with copyright disputes.
Business Litigation for contract disputes, business valuation concerns, and more.
Criminal Law for defense or prosecution
Probate Administration where there is a will contest, or need to identify assets for probate.
Learn more about digital evidence here: