Our Remote Collection Unit saves you hourly fees and travel expenses charged by computer forensic experts to collect from smartphones and computers.
We are not only attorneys but certified in computer forensics. With our Remote Evidence Collection Unit we collect evidence wherever UPS or Federal Express delivers. We ship a Remote Evidence Collection Unit to your law office or directly to your client.
Once the smartphone (e.g. iPhone or android) and/or computer (PC or Mac) is plugged into the unit, we remote control the unit over the Internet.
We complete a fully defensible evidence collection, and provide you declarations or expert witness testimony, if needed. Our unit has no keyboard, mouse, or monitor (there is no way anyone can access or control the unit).
All the evidence is stored on an encrypted storage device inside the unit so it is safe and secure. When the collection is completed, the unit is shipped back to our office (using the self-addressed box and prepaid box).
After the collection, we provide you “Smartphone Evidence PDF Reports” and “Computer Evidence PDF Reports.” The reports categorize evidence in two ways:
- Type of data (e.g. text message, email, contacts, and voicemails are organized in sections);
- Search terms (e.g. person’s names, events, locations, and other keywords).
Remote Collection Advantages
- Clients do not have to be without their computers and smartphones.
- Clients pay a flat fee and save money!
- Clients do not pay a forensic expert an hourly fee and travel expenses.
- Able to collect evidence wherever FedEx and UPS delivers.
- Collection process is defensible.
- Collection unit is fully encrypted.
- No self-collection or evidence tampering (spoliation).
- No Law Firm IT involvement.