Some of the most sensitive, private, and confidential information is shared in both corporate and government conference rooms. Discussions of corporate strategy, trade secrets, and litigation matters are all highly sensitive, while also frequently discussed in a conference room.
We bug sweep your conference rooms as regularly as you want to ensure that what’s said in the conference room, stays in the conference room.
Common Reasons for Bug Sweep Services
Corporations, governments, and non-profits all need to maintain the privacy of confidential information. Our clients often cite the following why they called us:
- Upcoming meetings with a major client to ensure confidentiality;
- Discussions with legal counsel regarding litigation strategy;
- Sharing proprietary information that must be kept from competitors.
Counter Surveillance Services
We offer varying levels of counter surveillance sweep services, all for flat-fee prices.
- One-time sweep
- Regular sweeps at monthly, quarterly, or annual intervals
- Ongoing surveillance information gathering with an on-site device placed in the conference room