Office and Business bug sweep services cost and pricing include inspecting your business’s accessible interior and exterior spaces. You will pay only the quoted, flat fee for a detailed inspection. The combination of our equipment and experience allows us to identify hidden cameras or microphones that are on and actively transmitting, hidden devices that are turned off, or even devices that were removed before the sweep if they were previously connected to the office’s internet (via Router Analysis).
Rapid technological changes over the last 20 years have made surveillance equipment more affordable and available to a wider range of individuals. Business surveillance is no longer limited to just the largest of corporations. Instead, smaller family businesses are increasingly subject to spying.
We can bug sweep offices, and conference rooms, analyze business routers, and other devices and accounts to uncover covert surveillance on your business or in your office.
Why Choose Howe Law Firm?
We are lawyers, TSCM counter surveillance experts, computer forensic experts, and mobile forensic experts. This experience provides you with professional and comprehensive counter surveillance services for the best results.
- We are lawyers. We know how to preserve your evidence and maintain client confidentiality. In addition, with our trial experience, we make great expert witnesses when needed. We can also help with your eDiscovery needs and evidence reports for any ongoing legal cases.
- Flat-fee services! No charge for travel expenses, data storage, or written reports.
- Drone Flight Included. We fly a drone overhead when appropriate to identify other surveillance risks.
- Smart TV Analysis. For any TV’s in your office, we will check for attached devices and research the model to provide a risk analysis.
- Computer & Mobile Forensic Experts. There is more we can do to analyze all your electronic devices and accounts for signs of surveillance:
- Comprehensive Services. For a deeper investigation into surveillance concerns, we also offer vehicle sweeps, boat sweeps, and airplane sweeps for hidden cameras, microphones, and GPS trackers.
Business and Office Bug Sweep Services Pricing Includes:
The tools and techniques we employ at any given site are based on individual facts and circumstances. Immediately below is a list of what we generally apply in our investigations at offices and other businesses:
- A careful physical search to detect surveillance devices.
- Spectrum Analyzer to detect RF energy emissions from unknown or hidden devices throughout a wide frequency range up to 12 GHz.
- Identifying all Bluetooth signals.
- Identifying all Wi-Fi signals.
- Identifying GPS location trackers in vehicles.
- Using a Non-Linear Junction Detector (NLJD) to detect electronic devices in furniture, air vents, walls, ceilings, furniture, plants, and other spaces. This includes detecting and locating hidden cameras, microphones, and other electronic devices even if they are turned off or deactivated.
- Borescope/Endoscope to inspect difficult areas such as inside ceilings and walls and behind vehicle dashboards.
- Using an infrared viewer to expose pinhole camera lenses.
- Thermal imaging searching with forward-looking infrared radar (FLIR) to identify infrared (IR) and heat signatures of electronic devices on, near or within ceilings, walls, floors, vents, furniture, artwork, clothing, lights, switches, personal property, and electronic equipment on the premises.
- Advanced near-field detection receiver (including RF detector) to scan for and locate various types of eavesdropping devices (including microphones and cameras) across the frequency spectrum from 10 kHz to 12 GHz.
- Testing equipment to discover very low frequency (VLF) through carrier current (electrical transmissions).
- Electrical and Magnetic signal detection.
- Search for voice recordings with parabolic microphones through windows. Check RF attenuation for free passage for RF signal through the windows.
- Drone recording of the exterior of homes and buildings to check for transmitters in areas not otherwise visually accessible.
- In addition, we sweep your smart TV for attached devices and research and evaluate the TV for hacking risks.
Common Reasons for Business Surveillance
Businesses large and small are targets of surveillance for a variety of reasons. In addition, surveillance equipment now comes in so many shapes and sizes, that it is easier than ever for someone to covertly spy on your business. The cause could be anything from general distrust to attempted trade secret theft for a competitive advantage. Specific examples include:
- A spouse in a family law matter wants information related to a spouse’s business valuation;
- Business partners dispute arises, and one ends up spying on the other;
- A competitor tries to steal business ideas and intellectual property from the business;
- One business seeks an advantage over another during active litigation between the two companies;
- A state regulatory agency is pursuing enforcement of claims against the business and an overly zealous regulator tries to gain information;
- Stockholders are upset about business performance and conduct surveillance to figure out what is happening and to try to remove current management.
Counter Surveillance Services for your Business Office
How Secure is Your Conference Room?
Some of the most sensitive, private, and confidential information is shared in both corporate and government conference rooms. Discussions of corporate strategy, trade secrets, and litigation matters are all highly sensitive and frequently discussed in a conference room.
We do conference room bug sweeps as regularly as you want to ensure that what’s said in the conference room stays in the conference room. Read more here.
Counter Surveillance Measures
- First, take a look around and see if anything looks recently disturbed. Generally, when someone is installing hidden microphones or cameras, they are in a hurry. Thus, they are likely to leave behind evidence of disturbance. Look for fixtures, light covers, or baseboards, that are slightly off position. Or, look for drywall dust if any drilling occurred. Read more about common signs of surveillance.
- Have the premises swept for surveillance equipment.
- Consider whether you need to also sweep business vehicles and other equipment such as company phones, computers, and routers.
Business and Office Bug Sweep Services Near Me
We Use the Best TSCM Equipment:
We use the best bug sweep equipment available. Much of our TSCM tools and training come from the industry leader in Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM) equipment, Research Electronics International. Key features of effective bug sweeping tools include the ability to:
- Detect RF energy emissions.
- Identify unknown Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular signals.
- Find hidden electronics even when turned off.
- Evaluate thermal energy from hidden devices.
Tips to Choose a Counter Surveillance Expert
A thorough bug sweep process takes time. To do the job it takes time and a methodology and workflow that is careful and locates any hidden surveillance devices. Unfortunately, we have had to check a house for surveillance after the client had previously had another service provider sweep the home in a 30–minute period of time.
Before you hire someone, ask the counter-surveillance expert the following questions:
- Where did they attain their knowledge and experience in counter-surveillance?
- Do they have certifications?
- Do they use commercial grade “best-of-breed” equipment?
- Do they have a legal background so that they understand how to handle the evidence and authenticate it for use in a civil or criminal trial?
- Do they have references?
The proliferation of Spy Devices
Rapid changes in technology over the last 20 years have made surveillance equipment more affordable and available to a wider range of individuals. Easy to install bugs and spy devices make it easy for employees or departing business partners to spy on others in the office. Frequently, spy devices look like common items in an office– smoke detectors, pens, water bottles, and more.
Home Counter Surveillance Bug Sweep Services
Surveillance Devices Purchased Online
There are a variety of online sites where one can spend as little as $40, or over $400 for a single hidden camera. Here are just a couple of examples: