Detect spyware and hacking on phones for a flat fee cost. Electronic surveillance detection and cybersecurity analysis include forensic collection and analysis to identify malware, spyware, trojans, viruses, rootkits, and location tracking.
Cell phones are great surveillance devices. Why? Partly due to their size, prevalence, and tendency to always carry one, but also because, typically, they are equipped with everything needed to spy:
- Collect information about you via the phone’s camera, microphone, or keylogger software, malware, etc.
- Power source via the battery.
- Able to connect to the internet and cellular networks to send the information back to the suspect.
Our forensic analysts look for indicators of malware, spyware, and rootkits on your cell phone to identify and end spying.
What is Included in Our Phone Spyware & Hacking Analysis Cost?
We do both a forensic collection and a full analysis of the phone(s) using Cellebrite forensic software, as well as other tools. The cyber electronic analysis tools we employ to detect surveillance through cyber electronic analysis of devices include:
- Applying Cellebrite Physical Analyzer to detect spyware and malware and evaluate installed applications on smartphones and tablets.
- Apply malware and anti-virus scans to computers, smartphones, tablets, and email accounts.
- Written report of our findings.
We Use the Best Hacking and Malware Identification Software
To start with, we use the leading international vendor for mobile forensics, Cellebrite, among other forensic tools. One example of its forensic features is its ability to identify malware and provide the information necessary for a deep analysis for surveillance, spyware, rootkits, and other exploits.
Why Choose Howe Law Firm?
We are lawyers, TSCM counter surveillance experts, computer forensic experts, and mobile forensic experts. This experience provides you with professional and comprehensive counter surveillance services for the best results.
- We are lawyers. We know how to preserve your evidence and maintain client confidentiality. In addition, with our trial experience, we make great expert witnesses when needed.
- Flat-fee services! No charge for travel expenses, data storage, or written reports.
- Remote Services. No need to send us your phone! We provide services remotely with our Black Box remote collection unit.
- Computer & Mobile Forensic Experts. There is more we can do to analyze all your electronic devices and accounts for signs of surveillance:
- Comprehensive Services. For a deeper investigation into surveillance concerns, we also offer office and home bug sweeps, vehicle sweeps, boat sweeps, and airplane sweeps for hidden cameras, microphones, and GPS trackers.
Phone Spyware and Hacking Detection Services Near Me
Has my Phone been Hacked?
Unfortunately, cell phone spy apps are widely available for purchase online. A quick Google search shows many cell phone surveillance options for both Androids and iPhones. Some companies claim their app can be installed remotely. However, it is more common that one needs to access your phone for a few minutes to install a spying app. Alternatively, a hacker can trick you into downloading spyware without knowing by sending you a malicious link.
A common sign of malware or spyware on your phone is a suddenly quickly draining battery. However, even more telling is when someone seems to know otherwise private information about you. For example, they may remark on conversations you’ve had over the phone when you thought you were alone or seem to always know where you are and have been.
Our spyware detection services will let you know if someone is gaining access to your private life through your phone.
Cell Phone Malware and Bug Detection
Are you being stalked through your smartphone?
There are so many Spyware Apps Available, are they Legal?
Regardless of their availability, their use is either legal or illegal, depending on the circumstances. For example, covertly installing an app on your spouse is illegal in most jurisdictions. However, installation and use on a company-owned phone is generally allowed as long as the employee is aware and consents.
Landline Phone Bug Detection
The simple design of a landline phone makes them vulnerable to secret wiretapping. A radio receiver can then pick up the sound waves and send it to a speaker or encode it on a tape.
Landline eavesdropping and tapping