Social media analysis costs per an account. Analysis includes the social media account password, security, and settings. Our counter surveillance and cybersecurity analysis looks for unauthorized access, changed settings, or malicious posting.
Are you worried that someone is spying on you virtually? Maybe through your social media accounts? If so, read more to learn how social media forensics can identify unwanted surveillance and hacking of your social media.
Social Media Investigations
Of course, social media includes more than just social networking sites. It also includes blogs, message boards, chat rooms, online forums, and other, similar sites. Some forums have more privacy safeguards than others, depending on who they expect might or might not see the information. Social media sites are happy to cooperate with legal investigations in cases where probable cause is clear and present, or when subpoenaed to do so.
What is Included in Social Media Account Analysis Cost
Our forensics experts will find, collect, preserve, and produce your social media evidence. Proper social media forensic procedures and digital analysis techniques ensure that your social media evidence remains admissible in court.
While a manual collection of this data is possible, it is time-consuming as you can imagine. Just think of taking screenshots of every posting across all social media platforms! Instead, we use our forensic tools to quickly gather this evidence, and preserve it in accordance with court rules to ensure its admissibility.
Is someone spying on your social media accounts
Why Choose Howe Law Firm?
We are lawyers, TSCM counter surveillance experts, computer forensic experts, and mobile forensic experts. This experience provides you with professional and comprehensive counter surveillance services for the best results.
- We are lawyers. We know how to preserve your evidence and maintain client confidentiality. In addition, with our trial experience, we make great expert witnesses when needed.
- Flat-fee services! No charge for travel expenses, data storage, or written reports.
- Remote Services. Using cloud forensics, we provide the services remotely.
- Computer & Mobile Forensic Experts. There is more we can do to analyze all your electronic devices and accounts for signs of surveillance:
- Comprehensive Services. For a deeper investigation into surveillance concerns, we also offer office and home bug sweeps, vehicle sweeps, boat sweeps, and airplane sweeps for hidden cameras, microphones, and GPS trackers.