Boat bug sweep services cost and pricing includes inspecting your boat above the water line.
Our equipment detects RF energy emissions, unknown Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and cellular signals, hidden electronics even if powered off, thermal energy from hidden devices, and more.
Why Choose Howe Law Firm?
We are lawyers, TSCM counter surveillance experts, computer forensic experts, and mobile forensic experts. This experience provides you with professional and comprehensive counter surveillance services for the best results.
- We are lawyers. We know how to preserve your evidence and maintain client confidentiality. In addition, with our trial experience, we make great expert witnesses when needed.
- Flat-fee services! No charge for travel expenses, data storage, or written reports.
- Computer & Mobile Forensic Experts. There is more we can do to analyze all your electronic devices and accounts for signs of surveillance:
- Comprehensive Services. For a deeper investigation into surveillance concerns, we also offer office and home bug sweeps, vehicle sweeps, and airplane sweeps for hidden cameras, microphones, and GPS trackers.
Boat Bug Sweep Services Pricing Includes:
The tools and techniques we employ at any given site are based on individual facts and circumstances. Immediately below is a list of what we generally apply in our bug sweep investigations:
- A careful physical search to detect surveillance devices.
- Spectrum Analyzer to detect RF energy emissions from unknown or hidden devices throughout a wide frequency range up to 12 GHz.
- Identifying all Bluetooth signals.
- Identifying all Wi-Fi signals.
- Identifying GPS location trackers in vehicles.
- Using a Non-Linear Junction Detector (NLJD) to detect electronic devices in furniture, air vents, walls, ceilings, furniture, plants, and other spaces. This includes detecting and locating hidden cameras, microphones, and other electronic devices even if they are turned off or deactivated.
- Borescope/Endoscope to inspect difficult areas such as inside ceilings and walls and behind vehicle dashboards.
- Using an infrared viewer to expose pinhole camera lenses.
- Thermal imaging searching with forward-looking infrared radar (FLIR) to identify infrared (IR) and heat signatures of electronic devices on, near or within ceilings, walls, floors, vents, furniture, artwork, clothing, lights, switches, personal property, and electronic equipment on the premises.
- Advanced near-field detection receiver (including RF detector) to scan for and locate various types of eavesdropping devices (including microphones and cameras) across the frequency spectrum from 10 kHz to 12 GHz.
- Testing equipment to discover very low frequency (VLF) through carrier current (electrical transmissions).
- Electrical and Magnetic signal detection.
- Search for voice recordings with parabolic microphones through windows. Check RF attenuation for free passage for RF signal through the windows.
- In addition, we sweep your smart TV for attached devices and research and evaluate the TV for hacking risks.
We Use the Best TSCM Equipment:
We use the best bug sweep equipment available. Much of our TSCM tools and training come from the industry leader in Technical Surveillance Counter Measures (TSCM) equipment, Research Electronics International. Key features of effective bug sweeping tools include the ability to:
- Detect RF energy emissions.
- Identify unknown Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and cellular signals.
- Find hidden electronics even when turned off.
- Evaluate thermal energy from hidden devices.