The Discovery Protocol we have developed over many years, and continue to enhance, is used by law firms throughout the United States. It has also been referenced in federal and state court discovery orders.
Discovery Protocol Creation
As your e-Discovery/forensic Expert, we help you strategize, negotiate and implement a Discovery Protocol. A Discovery Protocol helps retrieve the electronically stored information (ESI) you need and helps define and limit the scope of discovery.
- Defines a begin date and end date filter;
- List the phones, email accounts, computers, and social media accounts for collection;
- List of data types you need (e.g. text messages, emails, photos, voicemails, and computer files);
- Limit text messages and emails to or from certain people;
- Limit the information by search terms and phrases;
- Cull privileged communications; and
- Specify the method of production.
Discovery Protocol Implementation
As your expert, we implement your Discovery Protocol to collect, cull, and prepare electronically stored information (ESI) for legal review. Of course, attorney-client and other privileged communications are excluded from the production to the other party.